Virtual Instructional Design Crash Course
$549 ($495 Early Bird)
Who should attend?
- Instructional designers tasked with converting classroom content to online
- Trainers who need to rapidly respond to requests for new virtual training
- Teachers looking to design interactive lessons that pack the same punch as in person
- Anyone looking for a just enough, just in time solution for virtual design
When training moves online, the rules change. You only have four minutes to hold learners’ attention—after that minds wander. One hour of classroom training doesn’t translate to one hour online. Designing for training online presents new tools and new limitations to factor into every project. All this change just as people are more maxed out on screen time than ever before.
Get the basics of virtual design—everything you need to know to quickly convert classroom content for online delivery. This crash course is for designers and trainers who want to convert or create programs that will be 3 hours duration or less.
During this 3-hour virtual workshop, you will discover:
- Examine steps to rapidly convert face-to-face content to live online
- Discuss how design models change for training online
- Design interactivity that works on every webinar platform
- Insert CORE components to increase retention (closers, openers, revisiters, energizers)
- Review strategies to cover the same content in half the time
- Takeaway a checklist and planning template to guide your design
- Experience the impact of participant-centered training as it’s modeled to you